Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleepy Baby


It was one crazy day and both kids were very tired and cranky! Of course, it always happens at the same time having to deal with double the duties! Well since Ryder is the "easy" baby, I took him into his crib, gave him a bottle to soothe his temper and let him relax. I went back out and tried to get Emma to take a nap. Finally, about an hour later, I got her to lay down and go to sleep for a while. I decided to take a peep in on Ryder to see how he was doing and this is what I found. He must have been playing in his crib for the time being and before he could lay back his eyes shut! How adorable is this! I couldnt stop myself from laughing. I had to run down the hall so I could actually let out a good laugh and get the camera! This child of mine is the funniest ever! From this day on, I have found him several times passed out in different positons similar to this one. He is one to be like his papa! They can fall asleep anywhere and in any positon possible!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Glad to hear your kids are doing so well! Ryder looks SO big. I can't wait to see him on his Birthday!

~Emily

Melissa said...

That is so funny! Silly little guy!